- Maternity or parental leave cover (Sept 2022 - Dec 2022 with the possibility to extend to Feb 2023)
- £25,714 - £41,604
Teacher - Year 5 job summary
Teacher – Year 5 (Cover Maternity Leave)
Austhorpe Primary School, part of Red Kite Learning Trust
Contract: Temporary, Full Time from September 2022 – December 2022 with a possibility to extend until February 2023
Salary: M1 – UPS 3 (£25714 - £41604 per annum) ECT Applications Welcome
For more information on our school: www.austhorpeprimary.org
At Austhorpe Primary we are a friendly, forward-thinking team who put the needs of the children at the heart of all we do. Living our school values of Motivated, Safe and Respectful, we believe strongly that establishing the conditions for great learning are the foundation upon which our curriculum is built. We are now looking for a Year 5 teacher to cover a maternity leave to join us as an integral part of our team
We are looking for someone who;
• has the skills to communicate effectively and establish caring and constructive relationships with all children, parents, families, carers, external agencies and other professionals
• has the ability to inspire a love for learning, acting as a role model and demonstrating enthusiasm in the delivery of all subject areas
• is aware of, and can support, differences and ensure all pupils have equal access to opportunities to learn and develop
• has a passionate belief in the ability of every student to achieve.
As a member of our Trust, you will benefit from:
• being part of a truly collaborative trust, working with professional generosity and towards our shared mission of; Nurturing ambition, delivering excellence and enriching children’s lives
• our Trust commitment to continued investment in our people, supporting every member of staff throughout their career to be the best they can be
• a clear set of values, a celebration of equality and diversity and a working environment built on respect, kindness and promotion of positive wellbeing
We are pleased to offer a generous benefits package including; Teacher pension scheme, £5k cycle to work scheme, discounted gym, family health, private medical insurance and dental care plans, discounts and online offers at major high street/online retailers and our employee assistance programme accessible by you and your family.
To discuss the role or pay us a visit please contact Miss Amanda Lightfoot (Headteacher) on firstname.lastname@example.org
For access to our recruitment guidelines and our online application form click APPLY NOW
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Austhorpe Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- School size
- 209 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
We are proud of the friendly and welcoming school environment that we offer to all our children and we are continually striving to improve the teaching and learning opportunities that we are able to offer our pupils, in all areas of the curriculum and throughout the school- inside and out.
We never forget that we want the best for all the children in our care and we look forward to working in partnership with you to give your child the best possible start in life.
Arranging a visit to Austhorpe Primary School
School visits are welcome. Please contact the school to arrange.