- Job role
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (1 year maternity cover - possibility of a permanent position after this period)
Midfield is an exciting place to be with our children aspiring to ‘be the best that they can be’.
Midfield Primary School has been awarded Outstanding in all categories in its November 2017 Ofsted inspection. The Executive Head and Local Committee of this oversubscribed, happy, vibrant and forward-thinking academy are looking to appoint a Year 3 teacher who has high expectations of themselves and their pupils with the ability to inspire, motivate and challenge pupils through quality teaching and creative learning experiences. Whether you are an experienced teacher or an ECT we invite you to visit Midfield.
Reducing teacher workload and improving teacher well-being is a priority at Midfield and across The Spring Partnership Trust. A high priority is placed on developing the deeper learning of basic skills, whilst at the same time developing a broad and balanced curriculum of foundation subjects. There are excellent opportunities for future career development across our schools.
Joining Midfield as part of the Spring Partnership Trust, we offer you the best CPD in an outstanding school and career development. This includes:
• PPA and specialist teachers including swimming, music, Spanish, yoga, Paws B and mindfulness
• Outdoor learning – a school with a passion for learning outside - in spectacular grounds backing onto Scadbury Woods
• ECT programme
• Middle leaders and subject leaders have opportunities to develop their skills across the trust and through the National College
• Support and mentoring for all staff by outstanding practitioners and leaders
• Midfield is proud of its in-house pastoral team to support well-being of pupils and staff
• Opportunities to learn and work with others within a network of schools across the Spring Partnership
• A school and Trust where staff wellbeing is recognised
• Breakfast club and after school club available for staff children attending a Trust school
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 460 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Midfield Primary School
Midfield Primary School is situated on the outskirts of the London Borough of Bromley neighbouring Bexley borough. Our school has a wonderful environment in which to learn and work, set in beautiful extensive woodland grounds backing onto Scadbury Woods – a jewel in an urban setting. This includes 3 Forest School areas, an edible garden, a full size Celtic Hut, two large playgrounds, an outdoor stage, trim trails, a swimming pool, musical garden and an extensive playing field. It has excellent transport links and is close to the A20 and North Kent areas.
Staff are passionate about ensuring that all children thrive and are totally committed to continually improving and developing confident pupils in preparation for their next stage of learning through a Growth Mindset approach. In November 2017, Midfield was judged outstanding in all areas by Ofsted.
Midfield Primary school is a member of The Spring Partnership Trust.
The Spring Partnership Trust schools:
Hayes Primary School, George Lane, Bromley, Kent, BR2 7LG
St Mary Cray Primary Academy, Orpington, Kent, BR5 4AR
Castlecombe Primary School, Mottingham, London, SE9 4AT
Dorset Road Infant School, Mottingham, London, SE9 4QX
Leesons Primary School, Orpington, Kent, BR5 2GA
Midfield Primary School, Grovelands Road, Orpington, Kent, BR5 3EG