Experience of Autism or SLD/PMLD, ambition and welcome a challenge
Staff reward package, Employee Assistance Programme
JFK Special School is an innovative multi-site special school in East London (Beckton/North Woolwich/Plaistow/Stratford).
We are delighted to be broadening our provision by expanding one of our sites at Beckton with a new purpose-built block.
- This expansion will create opportunities to join our team at all levels with options for career progression at JFK and our partner schools in the Learning in Harmony Trust.
- As part of Learning in Harmony Trust (www.lihtrust.uk) you will be joining a friendly, enthusiastic and well qualified staff team in a highly stimulating and rewarding environment.
JFK Special School:
- Caters for children with profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD) and autism spectrum conditions (ASC).
- Has a strong values-driven approach to education, ensuring it is a fantastic place to work and learn.
- A stimulating environment where children can be safe and enjoy learning with a dedicated team of staff. Staff are our most important resource and we invest heavily in CPD based on individual need.
If you have the appropriate experience, ambition and welcome a challenge, then please contact Nithra Subramaniam or Debbie Foster on 0208 534 8544 /firstname.lastname@example.org you would like further information or to arrange a school visit
Please note, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers. Therefore we would urge candidates to submit an application as soon as possible.
Closing date: 31st January 2023
Interviews: Arranged termly
Start dates: 1st September 2023 with potential for earlier start dates
Learning in Harmony Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in our care and expect all staff to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and the successful applicant will need a satisfactory enhanced DBS certificate and supportive references.