This is an exciting opportunity for exceptional teachers and leaders to join an ambitious and aspirational Trust.
We have vacancies in teaching and leadership roles across all phases in Cambridgeshire and Suffolk,. Recruitment incentives and/or relocation packages are available for some roles.
At The Active Learning Trust, our people are at the centre of what we do; both children and young people and our employees.
We are looking for teachers and leaders who will:
- Bring their passion for the delivery of excellent education
- Have an uncompromising commitment to ensuring that each child has a well-rounded education through a creative and challenging curriculum
- Be an inspiration
- Support and motivate our dynamic and forward-thinking staff by fostering respectful relationships
- Promote inclusion and remove all barriers to education and extracurricular activities.
- Be excited by learning and have a strong commitment to ensuring children’s social, emotional and mental health needs are met.
We will offer you:
- Belonging to a compassionate and inclusive Trust who values you and the role you play
- A voice that counts
- The chance to make a difference to the lives of our children and young people
- Engaged and creative children and young people to share your expertise with
- Motivated and talented staff teams with high expectations for us all
- Flexible working opportunities
- Commitment to ongoing opportunities for training, professional development and career progression
- The ability to undertake a variety of NPQs, delivered by the Active Learning Trust Institute in partnership with Ambition Institute
Visits to our schools are warmly welcomed. To find out more about working for The Active Learning Trust or to discuss the opportunities we have available, or to arrange a visit, please contact Emma Plane, Head of Recruitment and Resourcing (firstname.lastname@example.org) or complete this short form.
As we want to attract talented individuals, The Active Learning Trust reserves the right to interview and appoint prior to the advert closing date. With this in mind, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
The Active Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. We expect all staff to actively share this commitment. All adults working in our Trust in whatever capacity will be part of a thorough safer recruitment process. All appointments will be subject pre-employment checks including the taking of satisfactory references and enhanced criminal record clearance in line with the need to create and maintain a safe culture.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.