Teaching and Learning Assistant
This job expired on 15 February 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
To be confirmed
15 February 2023 at 11:59pm
6 February 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours per week
- £20,812 to £21,189 per annum (pro rata £15,289 to £15,566 per annum)
What skills and experience we're looking for
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a dedicated individual to provide tailoredsupport to our pupils. You will be committed to making a positive difference to young people’s lives and in supporting and developing their learning. Your intervention will help enable an outstanding learning environment for our young people, providing the support they need to succeed.
The successful candidate will be a committed team player with excellent organisational and technical skills. You will have the ability to effectively support learning and teaching, and to develop relationships across our school and the Star community.
You will have:
- A NVQ Level 2 Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification.
- Experience of working with children in a school setting.
- Experience of contributing to development, monitoring and review of IEPs.
- The ability to maintain positive relationships with students and other adults.
- The ability to work with pupils on a one to one, small groups and as a whole class.
What the school offers its staff
Starbankschool in Birmingham is a large all throughschool for pupils aged 3 to 16 years old. We have over 2,000 pupils and are based across three sites in close proximity to each other. We joined Star Academies in 2020 and, like all Star schools, we have a leadership specialism.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Starbank School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Through schooljobs
- School size
- 2186 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0121 464 0751
Similar jobs nearby
Darwin Street, Birmingham, West Midlands, B12 0TP
Senior School Teaching Assistant
The Royal School, Wolverhampton
Penn Road, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV3 0EG
Rigby Hall Day Special School
Rigby Lane, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B60 2EP
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Birmingham