Annual or full time equivalent salary
- £19,650 - £22,129 Per Year
- £13,064 – £14,712 Per Year
Teaching and Learning Assistant - Geoffrey Field Infant School job summary
Class TLA Support from September 2022
Monday - Friday - 29.42 Hours per week - Term time only - Permanent
If you are looking for a rewarding role that supports the learning and development of the children in our school, we would love to hear from you.
You have the chance to be part of a strong school community making a difference to children’s futures. You will work in a large three form entry infant school with a nursery class in South Reading. The school is part of the successful Whitley Excellence Cluster.
The school offers you:
- friendly and enthusiastic pupils who are really keen to learn
- high aspirations for staff and pupils
- good opportunities for training and development
- a supportive working environment, characterised by variety and personal challenge
- inspirational leadership
- fantastic staff who make up a dedicated team
- extensive and attractive grounds with excellent outdoor provision for each year group
You will offer the school:
- commitment to pupil welfare
- energy and a sense of purpose
- a focus on achievement and personal development of the pupils
- a commitment to the school community
Visits to the school to the school are most welcome.
For an application pack or to arrange a visit please email: email@example.com or call 0118 937 5473 or download an application pack via the school website www.geoffreyfieldinfant.co.uk
Applications will be considered on receipt.
Please do not send a CV. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities we can only accept Reading Borough application forms.
This Authority/School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced DBS will be sought from the successful candidate.
Applying for the job
For an application pack or to arrange a visit please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 937 5473 or download an application pack via the school website www.geoffreyfieldinfant.co.uk More on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
Download an application form - 218 KB
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.