We’re looking for a dedicated individual to provide tailoredsupport to our pupils. You will be committed to making a positive difference to young people’s lives and in supporting and developing their learning. Your intervention will help enable an outstanding learning environment for our young people, providing the support they need to succeed.
The successful candidate will be a committed team player with excellent organisational and technical skills. You will have the ability to effectively support learning and teaching, and to develop relationships across our school and the Star community.
You will have:
- A NVQ Level 2 Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification.
- Experience of working with children in a School setting.
- Experience of contributing to development, monitoring and review of IEPs.
- The ability to maintain positive relationships with students and other adults.
- The ability to work with pupils on a one to one, small groups and as a whole class.
Starbankschool in Birmingham is a large all throughschool for pupils aged 3 to 16 years old. We have over 2,000 pupils and are based across three sites in close proximity to each other. We joined Star Academies in 2020 and, like all Star schools, we have a leadership specialism.
This job post has expired.