Teaching and Learning Coordinator Food Technology
This job expired on 18 May 2022
Job start date
1 September 2022
18 May 2022 at 12pm (midday)
18 March 2022
- View all Food Technologyjobs
Full-time equivalent salary
- Main pay range M1 to Upper pay range 3 plus TLR 2B
The post of Teaching and Learning Coordinator allowance is TLR 2B. In return we offer you a committed staff and student body as well as dedicated, professional, hard-working Governors; your teaching will be well supported. We offer a positive school culture, opportunities for further professional development and strong support from the Senior Leadership Team. We have family friendly policies, provide EAP support; staff well-being is at the heart of our school.
Teaching and Learning Coordinator Food Technology job summary
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Bedford High School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1059 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Bedford High School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01942 909009
This is an opportunity for you to join a school which is highly successful and popular, continues to improve and was judged Good at the last inspection. We can offer you a committed staff and student body, as well as dedicated, professional, hard-working Governors. Our staff wellbeing is at our heart.
• A popular community school.
• An inclusive school whose pupils constantly aim high.
• A team of highly experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated professionals who are passionate about teaching and learning.
• Committed to personal and professional development.
• Offering a high-quality learning environment.
• A school where relationships are positive.
• Determined to become an Outstanding school.
Arranging a visit to Bedford High School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Lancashire, Blackburn and Blackpool