- Visas cannot be sponsored
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2, Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- Fixed term - until 31st July 2024 in the first instance
- Grade 2, £20,740 - £20,916 per annum pro rata. Approximate pro rata FT £15,236 - £15,365 (73% FTE)
- Have excellent interpersonal skills based on effective communication
- Has a passion to ensure every child succeeds and reaches their full potential
- Will inspire, challenge, motivate and support the whole school community
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young people within the school.
Please view the full Job Description for more information on the essential criteria and skills required for this role.
Term time only + 2 weeks. Available as Full time or Part time
We are looking for innovative, inspirational Teaching Assistant who puts the welfare and progress of children at the centre of everything they do and are able to support our students in reaching their full potential.
Avanti Park School is a Middle deemed Primary school with pupils from Reception to Year 8. The Avanti Schools Trust took over the school in November 2019 and the school has improved rapidly since this takeover.
The staff at Avanti Park School are passionate about the school and are relentlessly focused on improving the achievement and opportunities for all the students. All staff that work at the school will need to subscribe to our ethos and values and seek to improve and develop their own practice and performance for the benefit of our students.
You will be working as part of a team who are passionate about providing the very best experience for our students.
This is a unique opportunity to help develop a new and innovative school, which will be shaped by three key elements for both students and staff:
- Educational excellence
- Character formation
- Spiritual insight
Why should you apply
You will be working in a fantastic environment.
Avanti exists to help each person become a well-rounded human being through intellectual, moral and spiritual growth, and so make the world a better place.
What will you do?
- Work under the guidance of the teacher to support the teaching and learning activities in the classroom.
- Provide general support to the class teacher in the management and organisation of pupil(s) with special needs in the classroom.
- Assist the teacher in creating and maintaining a purposeful, orderly and supportive learning environment.
- Promote the inclusion of all pupils, ensuring they have equal opportunities to learn and develop.
For a more comprehensive list of the job responsibilities, please view the full Job Description
Avanti Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates are required to have an Enhanced DBS check unless internally appointed and still within the cycle of DBS re-checks.
Any appointment subsequently made will be subject to the receipt of satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.
This job post has expired.