Endeavour Federation are recruiting for an experienced Teaching Assistant who excels as part of a team and has an understanding of a range of teaching, learning and behaviour regulation strategies. The successful candidate will join a enthusiastic and welcoming team at Southern Cross School and will join us in motivating students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
This role will involve:
• Working with a wide range of class teachers to deliver excellent teaching and learning.
• Coaching children on a 1:1 or group basis.
• Accompanying groups on trips.
• Supporting assessment and evidencing learning.
• Working with the teacher to create stimulating classroom displays and learning resources.
• Maintaining a safe and positive environment for all learners.
• Creating opportunities for all learners to reach their potential, irrespective of ability.
The right candidate will:
• Be educated to National Qualifications Framework Level 3 standard, e.g. NVQ 3, A/AS levels or equivalent.
• Have a proven ability to work on their own initiative.
• Have a high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
• Excel in using relevant technology/equipment.
• Bring a can-do attitude to the role.
• Be committed to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
You will fully participate in the life of the school, assisting where needed, supporting our most vulnerable pupils. We want candidates who are able to see the possibilities of all our exceptional learners and to develop a provision to make them thrive.
Start Date: Subject to the completion of pre-employment checks
Salary: Please note that the salary advertised on this advert is full time equivalent therefore this will be pro rota to reflect term time only working
To find out more about the Federation and our schools, visit our website myendeavour.uk/
We look forward to receiving your application and potentially discussing the role with you in the near future. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
The school's governors are committed to safeguarding, and successful applicants will be subjected to a thorough screening procedure that includes self-disclosure with regard to any prior or current convictions, safeguarding concerns etc. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and enhanced DBS clearance is required and the children’s Barred List will be checked. Endeavour Federation’s Safeguarding Policy can be found here: Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy".
This job post has expired.