Teaching Assistant – 2 x Pupil support roles
Initially these roles are based in our EYFS class, the successful candidates would move through the school with the pupils.
Contract Start Date – ASAP Grade 15 (pay point dependent on experience) £9.79 - £9.99 per hour Working hours – Full Time 8.50 – 3.30 with a 30 minute lunch break.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, adaptable and compassionate person to join our team and to support a pupil with SEND on a 1:1 basis. Knowledge and experience of working with children with social communication difficulties and autism is advantageous but ongoing training will be given for the right candidate.
Ultimately this role is dependent on the children continuing to access our provision full time and dependent on continuation of funding, however this funding has been agreed until August 31st 2025.
Bishop’s Hull Primary School is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of all pupils in our school. We are committed to safer recruitment practices and this post is subject to the receipt of satisfactory references and DBS clearance.
We are looking for someone with
- experience of working with children in a primary school setting
- a calm, positive, consistent and patient approach to supporting children
- the ability to form relationships with children quickly
- the ability to make decisions following school policies and procedures and individual plans
- experience of supporting learning within the classroom
- the ability to work well as part of a team.
- the ability to communicate clearly with pupils, parents, staff and professionals as needed
- the ability to adapt to change
- a willingness to learn
For further information about our school, please contact Mrs Lisa Waller (SENCO) for further information on 01823 331624.
Closing date for applications Monday 3rd October 2022 9am Interviews to be held Wednesday 5th October