- Have excellent interpersonal skills based on effective communication
- Has a passion to ensure every child succeeds and reaches their full potential
- Will show commitment to enhancing the school’s spiritual ethos
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young people
Please view the full Job Description for more information on the essential criteria and skills required for this role.
We are looking for an innovative and inspirational Teaching Assistant who puts the welfare and progress of children at the centre of everything they do and are able to support our students in reaching their full potential.
Krishna Avanti Primary School is an inclusive
Hindu faith school that provides a warm, friendly and engaging learning
environment for children from all backgrounds and walks of live. Staff and
students at the school do not originate from any specific faith background.
Applications are welcome from practitioners of any faith and from those of
The staff at Krishna
Avanti Primary School are passionate about our school and are relentlessly
focused on improving the achievement and opportunities for all our students.
All staff that work at the school will need to subscribe to our ethos and
values and seek to improve and develop their own practice and performance for
the benefit of our students.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a school which is driven by three key elements for both students and staff:
- Educational excellence
- Character formation
- Spiritual insight
We believe in high expectations, challenge and support to enable our students to understand and develop into the best version of themselves. Through professional development, we support our staff to excel in creating a highly successful learning environment for our students and we are an ambitious team who strive to ensure that all students enjoy learning and surpass expectations.
Why should you apply
You will be working in a fantastic environment.
Avanti exists to help each person become a well-rounded human being through intellectual, moral and spiritual growth, and so make the world a better place.
What will you do?
- Work under the guidance of the teacher to support the teaching and learning activities in the classroom.
- Provide general support to the class teacher in the management and organisation of pupil(s) with special needs in the classroom.
- Assist the teacher in creating and maintaining a purposeful, orderly and supportive learning environment.
- Promote the inclusion of all pupils, ensuring they have equal opportunities to learn and develop.
- Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school.
For a more comprehensive list of the job responsibilities, please view the full Job Description
Avanti Services Limited is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates are required to have an Enhanced DBS check unless internally appointed and still within the cycle of DBS re-checks. Any appointment subsequently made will be subject to the receipt of satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.
This job post has expired.