Teaching Assistant 3 - Primary
This job expired on 5 June 2023
Start date details
5 June 2023 at 9am
18 May 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - Term Time 32.5 hours per week
- Single Status Grade 4 point 9 £21,189 to £21,575
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Outstanding teaching support
- An exciting, engaging and happy time at school
What the school offers its staff
- The opportunity to be part of a new development.
- A new state of the art school site with outstanding facilities.
- An experienced and highly supportive Senior Leadership Team / Middle Leadership Team and pastoral team
- A commitment to your continued professional development at whatever career stage you’re at
- The opportunity to join our Corporate Membership to Benenden Health Care and Cycle to Work Scheme
- The opportunity to pay into the Local Government Pension Scheme which is one of the most generous pension schemes in the UK
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Hailsham Community College
- School type
- Academy, ages 2 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Through schooljobs
- School size
- 1510 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Hailsham Community College website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
ome join our thriving 2-19 all-through college on its journey towards excellence! Our two form entry primary phase opened in September 2019 and we have now completed our state-of-the-art development on the secondary site. New facilities include a three-storey teaching block containing 22 classrooms and SEND hub, a fully refurbished Post 16 Learning Centre and a floodlit all weather sports pitch to complement our already extensive sporting facilities.
Arranging a visit to Hailsham Community College
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in East Sussex, Brighton and Hove