Term time - 31hrs 15mins perweek (8.45am to 3.30pm)
Salaryrange: SCP4-5 depending on experience £23114 - £23500 p/a FTE (starting salary£16480.95 for 31.25 hrs)
AtWigmore Primary school we are committed to raising standards and improvingoutcomes for ALL. Inclusion is at theheart of all that we do.
Weare seeking to appoint enthusiastic, caring and highly motivated Teaching Assistantsto join our friendly team. You will needto be passionate and dynamic, able to provide learning support for pupils andstaff in the classroom and also to support students who have a varied spectrumof Special Educational Needs within a classroom setting, small group or on a 1:1 basis.
- Enthusiasm, motivation and a determination to make a difference
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- A friendly, caring, hardworking and supportive attitude
- To be flexible and have high expectations
- Commitment to developing good relationships with staff, children, parents and external agencies
- To have a positive attitude and good communication skills
Wecan offer you :
- A dedicated and supportive Senior Leadership team
- Excellent facilities and a friendly, welcoming team
- A vibrant and inclusive environment for all of our pupils
- Regular training opportunities
School visits are welcomed. Pleasecontact the school office on (01582) 616101 to arrange a visit.
Closing date: Monday 4th March
Interviews will be held on Monday 11th March 2024
Applicants for this public facing postwill need to demonstrate the ability to converse and provide effective help oradvice, fluently, in spoken English.
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based inschools.
Wigmore Primary School is committed to safeguardingand promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Applicants must be willing to undergo childprotection screening appropriate to the post, including online searches, and checks with pastemployers and the Disclosure Barring Service, in line with the need to createand maintain a safe culture in our recruitment.
Data Protection: Our ‘Privacy Notice forApplications’ explains how we collect, store and use personal data aboutcandidates applying for school vacancies, in line with the General DataProtection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018. To viewour full ‘Privacy Notice for Applications’ please visit our school website www.wigmoreprimary.com
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Visas cannot be sponsored.