We are seeking a highly motivated, flexible and experienced team player.
The successful candidate will be committed to helping children to succeed, have excellent communication skills and be able to work on their own initiative.
Overview of the role of Teaching Assistant:
· Providing support to students in and out of the classroom
· Assisting Teachers with a range of educational needs
· Providing students with the care and compassion they need to thrive in school
· Liaising with parents and external agencies where suitable
· Supporting with appropriate interventions such as literacy and numeracy
· Work collaboratively as a team to improve outcomes for our students
We would love to hear from people who:
· Are passionate about education
· Have strong English and Maths skills and be willing to learn and develop existing skills.
·Promote a child’s development and learning (physical, emotional, educational and social) whilst fostering growth, self-esteem and independence.
Would like the opportunity to support students outside of a mainstream environment
· Are kind individuals
· Would like the opportunity to progress within the school and obtain career focused professional qualifications
·Act in accordance with school policies and procedures and relevant legislation, particularly in relation to child protection, safeguarding and behaviour management
This job post has expired.