- GRADE 4 SCP 4 (£19,264 per annum, pro rata)
Teaching Assistant 32.5hrs per week, permanent job summary
Teaching Assistant, Knutsford, Cheshire
GRADE 4 SCP 4 (£19,264 per annum, pro rata)
Permanent: 32.5hrs per week, term time plus INSET days
An amazing opportunity has arisen to join our thriving, forward-thinking school at a time when numbers on roll are increasing and staff are expanding and developing our exciting learning offer to give our pupils the best start in their learning.
The vacancy which has arisen, is for a permanent Teaching Assistant in our school, commencing September 2022. As part of our dedicated team, you will be supported by the Teachers, other Teaching Assistants and the wider school team, dealing with a wide range of tasks including helping to deliver planned lessons, interactions and engaging with the children, personal care and communication with parents, carers and professionals.
The successful person will:
• Be friendly and enthusiastic
• Be patient, tolerant and resilient
• Be well organised and creative
• Be committed to delivering a high standard of work
• Have children’s needs at the heart of their practice
• Demonstrate the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues and be able to work as part of a team
• Contribute to the ethos and values of our school
• Have a great sense of humour
• Display good communication skills
• Have previous Teaching Assistant experience – level 3 qualification desirable
In return, we can offer you-
• A happy and vibrant working environment
• The most wonderful children to work with and support.
• The opportunity to really make a different in children’s lives and futures
• A supportive team and a dedicated mentor for the first 12 months in role.
• Support and encouragement to complete further CPD.
• Competitive salary and pension scheme.
Visits to the School are welcome, please contact the school office on 01625 568837 to make an appointment. The appointment will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance for the successful applicant.
Application forms are provided alongside this advert or you can contact school directly for a copy –– firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete and return the application to Mr S Cotterill, Head Teacher, Manor Park School and Nursery, Manor Park North, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 8DB or electronically to email@example.com by 9am Friday June 10th (interviews Friday June 17th)
Applying for the job
Please complete the attached application form and submit via email to Mrs Karen Crosland, Business Manager on firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 752 KB
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.