Are you interested in working in a “good”, thriving school? We are looking to recruit a dynamic teaching assistant, initially based in KS2, to support pupils which could include supporting children on a 1:1 basis.
The successful applicant must show:
- Enthusiasm and energy to work as part of a team
- Ability to liaise effectively with colleagues, parents and carers
- Positive attitude and take pride in your work
- Great organisational skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to use initiative
- Committed to providing a high quality service
- Awareness of the importance for confidentiality
St. Andrew’s Primary School is a special place full of learning, laughter, friendship and fun; where children feel safe, valued and respected.
- We aim to provide the best education for every individual child in a stimulating, engaging learning environment, so that every child not only realises and achieves their potential, but exceeds it.
- We aim to instill the love of learning inspired by quality teaching, nurturing every child and developing their individual strengths and talents.
- We believe that every child is entitled to enjoy their childhood free from discrimination and bullying in a safe, happy, caring environment.
- We encourage and celebrate creativity, original thinking and imagination as well as effort and achievement.
- We aim to teach the importance of moral values, including honesty, respect, trust and personal responsibility.
- We encourage parents, carers and the wider community to fully support the school community as a whole, as well as the children.
This job post has expired.