This job expired on 22 March 2023
Start date details
TBC at Interview
22 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
9 March 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - This is a part-time, permanent position working 32.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Full-time equivalent salary
- £21,189 - £21,968
What skills and experience we're looking for
Are you interested in working in a “good”, thriving school? We are looking to recruit a dynamic teaching assistant, initially based in KS2, to support pupils which could include supporting children on a 1:1 basis.
The successful applicant must show:
- Enthusiasm and energy to work as part of a team
- Ability to liaise effectively with colleagues, parents and carers
- Positive attitude and take pride in your work
- Great organisational skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to use initiative
- Committed to providing a high quality service
- Awareness of the importance for confidentiality
What the school offers its staff
St. Andrew’s Primary School is a special place full of learning, laughter, friendship and fun; where children feel safe, valued and respected.
- We aim to provide the best education for every individual child in a stimulating, engaging learning environment, so that every child not only realises and achieves their potential, but exceeds it.
- We aim to instill the love of learning inspired by quality teaching, nurturing every child and developing their individual strengths and talents.
- We believe that every child is entitled to enjoy their childhood free from discrimination and bullying in a safe, happy, caring environment.
- We encourage and celebrate creativity, original thinking and imagination as well as effort and achievement.
- We aim to teach the importance of moral values, including honesty, respect, trust and personal responsibility.
- We encourage parents, carers and the wider community to fully support the school community as a whole, as well as the children.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Andrew's Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 349 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- St Andrew's Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Devon, Plymouth and Torbay