The Governors of Ruskin Community High School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated Teaching Assistant to join our SEND Learning Support Team.
We are looking to appoint someone who is highly motivated, solution focused and flexible. You must have at least one years’ experience of working in a school as a TA. You must be open to change, should work well as part of a committed team and must be able to cope with the various demands of working in a busy, engaging, exciting and successful secondary school.
We are looking for a candidate ideally trained in Forest Schools or willing to receive training. There are also further CPD opportunities available.
The main focus of this role is to:
• Support students to access the curriculum and raise their achievement
• Prepare and support the use of differentiated learning resources
• Support a positive culture for learning within the classroom
Candidates will demonstrate:
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A proactive approach in meeting all students’ needs
• Excellent organisational skills
• A clear commitment when supporting the overall ethos and aims of the School
• Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
Ruskin Community High School is an equal opportunities employer. Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to enhanced DBS check, medical and references.
This job post has expired.