Are you an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant looking to join a warm and welcoming school? You will have a talent for engaging children and will be required to work flexibly across all age groups and abilities.
This role complements the work of our teachers by providing in-class and small group support to our children. You may, on occasion, be required to plan work and assess the progress of our children.There will be opportunities to develop within the school and make a valued contribution to our children's learning.
- Hold a recognised level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
- Support the Classroom Teacher to inspire and enthuse our children
- Be committed to achieving excellence
- Support the gardening wellbeing provision at our school.
- A team oftalentedand highlycommittedstaff
- Asupportiveworking environment
- Access to first classCPDopportunities
- Genuine opportunities forcareer progressionacross our family of 25 academies
- Automatic enrolment into theLocal Government Pension Schemefor support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases
- Nationally agreedterms and conditionsfor pay
For more information on our fantastic benefits please click on the link to our ‘Why Work With Us’ brochure
St Mary’s Catholic Voluntary Academy, part of the St Ralph Sherwin Catholic Multi-Academy Trust, is located in Marple Bridge.
This job post has expired.