This job expired on 20 October 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
30th October 2023- Pending satisfactory checks
20 October 2023 at 11:59pm
26 September 2023
About Kingsbrook View Primary Academy
- School type
- Free School, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 150 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
The newest primary Academy in Buckinghamshire is growing rapidly, creating a number of exciting opportunities. Are you ready to join our expanding team and become part of something very special and rewarding?
Kingsbrook View opened in September 2021, with just 3 classes (90 pupils), and was built to serve the primary education needs of the new Kingsbrook residential development.
We currently have 5 classes, up to Year 3. In September 2023, we will be opening an additional 4 classes, across the Academy, taking us up to 9 classes (2 in Foundation Stage; 2 in Year 1; 2 in Year 2; 2 in Year 3 and 1 in Year 4) totalling 270 pupils. Our rapid growth means that we have a number of opportunities to join our expanding and dedicated staff team. We will continue to grow until we reach our final capacity of 472 places, up to the end of KS2.
At Kingsbrook View Primary Academy we are committed to delivering inspirational learning opportunities that are engaging, purposeful and challenging as everyone has the potential to achieve and excel. We have a passion for learning and we value the power of learning in securing a successful future. Our pupils take ownership of their learning to become highly aspirational and be able to make positive contributions to life in modern Britain.
Kingsbrook View Primary Academy:
• Has a strong set of values, modelled and followed by all
• Provides an excellent primary education for all children attending
• Enables all children to be highly aspirational and reach their potential
• Has high expectations of all
• Develops resilience, independence and self-regulation
• Provides a broad, rich, engaging and challenging curriculum
• Is an active and prominent establishment within the local community
• Provides a secure and happy environment where everybody’s safety and wellbeing matters: children, parents and staff.
• Meets the individual needs of children and their families through a proven model of outstanding teaching and learning
• Values the contribution outdoor learning makes to a stimulating curriculum as well as wellbeing
• Celebrates diversity through an inclusive culture based on equality and respect
• Is a member of the Inspiring Futures Partnership Trust, drawing on the expertise and capacity of other Trust members to deliver outstanding provision
Our values permeate all that we do and we expect all children, parents, staff, Trustees and visitors to live and breathe these values. These values underpin our curriculum as they are central to being successful individuals, who make a valued contribution as citizens in the modern world.
Aspiration: aiming high, having high expectations and striving for the best
Resilience: responding to challenge, overcoming difficulty and learning from mistakes by having a growth mindset
Respect: valuing everyone’s contributions and demonstrating respect for ourselves and others
Integrity: being open and honest, showing commitment to what is right and being proud of who we are
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes