Newmarket Academy is part of Unity Schools Partnership a forward-thinking academy trust of 30 schools. We value our people and we have developed a strong culture of collaboration and best practice. Unity Schools Partnership celebrates both professional development and career progression. The Teaching school which is part of Unity will support the successful candidate in this post and their future career. The role may vary according to the needs of our students throughout the year and may involve supporting them in classes, small groups or on a one-to-one basis. The successful candidate will also be required to provide an element of administrative support for the SEND department as part of the role; therefore, good ICT skills and previous experience in an administration position are desirable.
- Support any CPD required to be able to fulfil the role
- Newly refurbished learning spaces with state of the art interactive white boards and sound systems.
- A supportive and friendly working environment with well established “well-being” programmes.
- An excellent programme of induction into the Academy with supportive and dynamic staff.
- Well-being day each Academic year. Prospective candidates are invited to visit the Academy and meet the team.
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
This job post has expired.