11 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
9 June 2023 at 9am
15 May 2023
- Key stage 1
- View all Full timejobs - 31.25 hours per week. Term time only.
Full-time equivalent salary
- £21,382 (actual £15,280.80)
- Grade 3 scp 4
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Have experience of working in a school
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills with children, colleagues and parents/carers
- Be reliable, enthusiastic, caring and motivated
- Be capable and confident in English and Mathematics
What the school offers its staff
- Happy and enthusiastic children
- An extremely supportive and friendly staff team
- Opportunities to develop professionally, we invest significantly in providing CPD opportunities for all staff, you will have access through our Research School to a wide range of professional development, leadership opportunities and the best educational research and practice.
- A well-resourced school with on-site parking and rail and bus links close by.
- Health, wellbeing and work-life balance are important to us.
Applying for the job
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps.
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 63.2 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About The Laurels Primary School, Worthing
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 181 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01903 830901
The Laurels Primary School is part of Durrington Multi Academy Trust.
Similar jobs nearby
St John the Baptist Catholic Primary School
Whitehawk Hill Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN2 0AH
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Worthing and West Sussex