We are seeking someone who has:
- A growth mind-set; with the ability to instil this in others
- Motivation and determination to secure the best possible outcomes for all children
- Excellent communication skills leading to effective relationships with pupils, parents and other staff
- The ability to provide rich and creative learning experiences
- A personal philosophy which supports the values of the school
- Experience working with children
We can promise you a wonderful team of staff and highly supportive families. Our children are eager to learn and their behaviour is excellent. We have strong links through our multi-academy trust, Ventrus Ltd, and we enjoy being able to share expertise as well as offer school to school professional development.
We are seeking:
A teacher assistant able to demonstrate a patient, encouraging and driven approach who has experience of working with primary aged children.
Days and timings to be agreed at interview.
Ventrus is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced disclosure is required for this post.
This job post has expired.