Greenfields Academy is a Specialist School for SEMH pupils (Social, Emotional, Mental Health). Our mission statement is “Personalised, Aspirational, Caring and Engaging”.
As a school we are extremely proud of our curriculum provision. Greenfields Academy provides a holistic, creative and bespoke curriculum tailored to meet the academic and social needs of our pupils.
The school is part of CIT (Community Inclusive Trust), a Multi Academy Trust comprising of special and mainstream primary schools across Lincolnshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire.
We are looking to appoint -Teaching Assistant Level 1
Please refer to the attached Job Description and Person Specification for more information about this role and to ensure your suitability for this role.
The benefits we can offer:
- An outstanding induction process
- A large, friendly, supportive and enthusiastic team
- A personalised CPD Programme and Career Progression and Development Opportunities
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people
- An opportunity to be involved in the development and progression of our Academy and the wider local community
- An innovative, forward thinking leadership team
- Access to the Local Government or Teachers Pension Scheme
- An Employee Assistance Programme
- Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme (salary dependent)
For more information about this role or to arrange a visit to the school please contact Andy Rush - Headteacher on 01476 574112.
Closing date for applications: Midday. Friday 1 December 2023
Interviews will take place: TBC
CIT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, medical and reference checks.
Applicants may also be subject to a social media presence check.
This job post has expired.