We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistants (TAs) to join our warm and welcoming Learning Support Faculty. Every member of the Learning Support Department supports a range of students with various special educational needs, building relationships founded on mutual respect. Our large team currently consists of 9 TAs, 4 Senior TAs, an Assistant SENDCO, and SENDCO. We ensure that each team member has the opportunity to play to their strengths, whether in a preferred subject, offering 1:1 support outside of the classroom, or in an area of expertise related to a particular category of special educational need. We support and encourage TAs to pursue training in any area of SEND they are interested in and passionate about, while also supporting the career aspirations of those who are part of our department.
The successful candidate will:
- have professional integrity
- have excellent attention to detail
- have the ability to work well within a team
- be dedicated to support the teaching and
learning of students
- promote Sandringham’s ethos and values
What can we offer you?
- Annual pay progression within salary range
- The chance to work in a positive, welcoming and
forward-thinking community where blended learning is seamlessly integrated into
teaching and learning
- Coaching provision for all those new to the school
- A state-of-the-art learning campus which is fully resourced
- Staff can benefit from the school’s children of staff
- Cycle to work scheme which is part of the school’s
- Employee Assistance Programme for staff and their immediate family
- We have recently been awarded the MIND Bronze Wellbeing
Accreditation and are committed to supporting the mental, physical and
emotional wellbeing of staff and students in the school.
Sandringham School is
committed to ensuring inclusion, diversity and equality of opportunity. We
welcome applications from all suitable candidates and encourage those from
underrepresented groups, and/or with protected characteristics, to apply.
Sandringham School is part
of the Alban Academies Trust (AAT) .
The school leads the Alban Teaching School Hub and is also a
designated Computing Hub. In joining Sandringham School, you will also
be joining the AAT. The Trust is a close community of seven schools within
Hertfordshire, three of which are Secondary schools and four are Primary
schools. As part of the AAT we are able to maximise the opportunities for
personal, professional and career development. To learn more about the Trust
please visit https://albanacademiestrust.org.uk/
Application deadline: 9am on Friday, 24th November 2023
Prospective candidates are encouraged to submit their
applications as soon as possible as the school reserves the right to close the
advert should we feel able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
This job post has expired.