The successful candidate will:
- Support our Christian ethos and values
- Be a good role model and be committed to raising standards, making learning fun, engaging and challenging
- Establish strong, positive relationships with our pupils, parents, staff and governors
- Work effectively as part of a team and have good organisational skills
- Have a positive nature and be hard working and resilient
- Have a reflective approach to their practice
You will work in a highly supportive team within a positive setting. High levels of initiative and flexibility are essential along with excellent communication skills. You will be supported in the delivery of teaching activities/programmes by the class teacher. You will also be required to carry out the role of Meal-Time Assistant at lunchtimes, supporting the children eating lunch in the hall as well as promoting active playtimes outside.
Ventrus is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced disclosure is required for this post.
This job post has expired.