The children, staff and governors are
looking to appoint a passionate and committed Teaching Assistant and
MDSA to work at Bathwick St.
Mary Church School. A team approach is one of our strengths at Bathwick and you
will be working as part of a supportive and positive team with different
children from the same year group during the day. Each child is valued and
important and responding to their individual needs is essential so all children
are well supported to be the best they can be.
This is a great opportunity for talented individuals to make
a real difference in a very supportive, caring and high achieving school. You will need to have a passion to work with the class teacher and additional adults
in supporting children to excel in the classroom and wider school. The
successful applicants will be committed to learning about the children in order
to best meet their educational and any other needs. We
seek to appoint a proactive Teaching Assistant and MDSA who will fully support
the Christian ethos of this Church School.
- High expectations of all children
- Passion in achieving the very best for each child
- A desire to learn and develop your understanding and
knowledge in supporting learning.
- Delivering quality learning experiences
- Good IT skills, good record keeping and a willingness to
- Commitment to work closely with all members of the school
- Full support of the Christian ethos of this Church School
can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with children with additional needs across
a class, as part of a team approach.
- A caring, warm and dedicated team of staff, striving for
excellence in all we do within an inclusive environment
- A focussed and supportive senior leadership team
- Committed governors and parents
- A school that takes pride in developing the whole child
- A school that values all staff and seeks to encourage
continuous personal development
- A school that looks forward; accentuates the positive; and
is a happy place to be
warmly encourage visits by prior arrangement to the school. For a tour of the school please contact the
Headteacher, Mr. Kevin Purkiss, via
phone on 01225 465654 or email email@example.com.
Benefits of working for the Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust
include; a generous pension scheme, enhanced sickness and parental benefits and
a supportive working environment. The
Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting
the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all
staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an
enhanced DBS and all relevant pre-employment checks.
Application forms should be accompanied by a letter of
application and sent to the school office by post or email to the Headteacher,
Kevin Purkiss, via: firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date: 9.00 a.m. on Monday
11th December 2023. Interview
date: To be confirmed with candidates. We reserve the right to close adverts early.
This job post has expired.