- Job role
- Teaching assistant
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Will consider part-time, term time
31.25 hours per week
8:45 - 3:45
- Contract type
ARDEN PRIMARY SCHOOL
Stockport SK6 2EX
0161 430 2675
Scale 3 C2 TA APT&C Scale 3 pro rata (point 5 £14,076)
Part time, Term Time
Start date: ASAP
The successful candidate will be:
1) able to relate and form positive relationships with primary age children.
2) experienced, patient and empathetic and use their initiative when working with children
3) able to effectively deliver the EYFS framework and/or the National curriculum to individuals and small groups .
4) able to support children with special educational needs on a one to one basis.
5) able to take a full part in the school's programme of continuing professional development.
6) willing to undertake lunchtime supervision if needed
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.