This job expired on 9 October 2022 – see similar jobs
Start date details
As soon as possible
9 October 2022 at 11:59pm
13 September 2022
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - Term-time only Monday to Friday 8.20am to 3.20pm
Full-time equivalent salary
- £19,313 to £20,257
- Surrey Pay
● Free places at Breakfast Club for any children that attend Bell Farm during working hours.● An Employee Assistance Programme, offering confidential support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.● MyBenefits: a reward scheme for employees of Surrey County Council.● A weekly Business Manager award, to recognise a member of staff who has made an outstanding contribution to the team.● Free teas and coffees during breaks.
Teaching Assistant job summary
Actual salary (pro-rata of full time equivalent) £14,846-£15,571
Closing date: Monday 10 October 2022 at 8am.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 20 July 2022.
At interview you will be required to undertake a 10-minute teaching task (which you should prepare and bring with you) with a group of 4 children in a specified year group. The focus of the task should be on either literacy or numeracy.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Bell Farm Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 707 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Bell Farm Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Bell Farm received a 'Good' rating from Ofsted in March 2019, with the inspection praising a "strongly inclusive culture" that "helps this large school to feel like a family where everyone is known, listened to and cared for." Our beautiful grounds are enjoyed by friendly and polite pupils who are eager to learn, supported by a welcoming community of staff, parents and governors all working together.
We can offer you:
Individually-tailored CPD: Bell Farm is committed to the development of inspired, confident and passionate staff.
A supportive and strong Senior Leadership Team that leads the school with clear goals.
We're situated less than a mile from both Hersham and Walton-on-Thames train stations, with fast trains into Waterloo taking just 26 minutes. Often featured on lists of the best places to live and raise a family, Walton-on-Thames is renowned for its pretty towpath, open spaces and friendly pubs, shops and cafes.
Arranging a visit to Bell Farm Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
SEND Learning Coach (Part Time)
The Olive School Hackney
32 St Johns Church Road, London, E9 6EJ
Hook Lane Primary School
Faraday Road, Welling, Kent, DA16 2ET
Southwark local authority
Stanwell Road, Ashford, Middlesex, TW15 3DU
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Surrey