Salary: Grade 3, scale point 9-22 (£19,642 - £25,087)
tERM Time 32.5 HOURS
The Prince Albert Community Trust (PACT) wishes to appoint Teaching Assistants to be initially based at Birchfield Primary School. We are a forward thinking and innovative Multi Academy Trust (MAT) with fantastic pupils and Trustees, supportive governors and a great community. We place bespoke professional development and support at the heart of all we do. We are relentless in the pursuit of excellence for all our stakeholders and firmly believe in professional development. We are passionate about children’s learning, creative in our approach and constantly reflective in our philosophy. Our family of schools consist of Prince Albert Primary School, Heathfield Primary School, Highfield J&I School, Birchfield Community School and Sutton Park Primary.
We are a developing MAT, growing steadily with the opportunity for further internal promotion. Current benefits include:
- A working culture that promotes diversity, equality and social justice
- Children who love learning and an extensive inclusion and pastoral support team
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Exceptionally supportive staff and leadership
- Well-resourced schools
- Subsidised Private Health Care package includes counselling, discounted retail and gym membership
- ‘Well - being’ days
- Opportunities for promotion and progression
We wish to appoint teaching assistants who can:
- Provide an outstanding work ethic, be proactive and forward thinking.
- Have a positive relationship with pupils and staff.
- Have impact on the social, emotional and academic progress of our pupils.
- Have a good sense of humour and positive outlook.
We are proud to offer a supportive and experienced leadership team to work alongside, a hard-working and enthusiastic group of staff, a well-resourced MAT and a smile every day. If you believe you possess the qualities to take on this exciting challenge, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Further information about the schools, our outcomes and philosophy can be found on our Trust’s website: www.the-pact.co.uk.
The PACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
“This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role”
Closing date: Tuesday 5th December 2023
This job post has expired.