- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
Full-time equivalent salary
- £14,527, £10.79/hr
and provides specialist support for learners, including those with SEN,
disabilities, personal and health needs, EAL, etc. ensuring their safety and
access to learning activities
the academic, social, emotional and development of individuals and groups of
learners understanding clearly how children and young people with Special
Educational Needs learn
- Attend to
the pupils’ personal care needs, supporting with the use of personal/ learning
the teacher in managing pupil behaviour, reporting difficulties as appropriate
- Be aware
of pupil problems/progress/achievements and report to the teacher as agreed
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
complete basic skills tasks in reading and writing as part of the recruitment
of National Curriculum, EYFS Guidance and other codes of practice e.g. SEN,
use of ICT to support teaching and learning
to interact well using courtesy, tact and diplomacy and negotiation skills
to establish professional, effective working relationships with a range of
partners/colleagues and children and young people.
Work for Humber Education Trust .... We value our employees.
benefits are available to employees within our academies:
- Competitive Salary
- Teacher’s Pension &
Local Government Pension Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Occupational Health
Referrals & Counselling
- Maternity, paternity and
- Parental and dependent care
- Flexible working
- Childcare vouchers
(applicable if already enrolled pre October 2018)
Employee Benefits- Permanent & Fixed Term Contracted Employees
- 20% Discounted Gym
Membership - Hull City Council Leisure
- Display Screen User Eye
- Continuous Professional
Development for All Staff
- Access to Middle and Senior
- Supportive staff, committed
to improvement, who will work with you to achieve your goals
The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of our students.
AS A MEMBER OF HUMBER EDUCATION TRUST, WE OFFER:
- Commitment to securing the very best provision and outcomes for all children.
- A Trust with expertise in every area of the curriculum, both in primary and special settings, through our Teaching & Learning Ambassador and peer networks.
- Outstanding individually tailored continual professional development for staff at all levels.
- Staff who feel valued and supported in their roles.
- A caring and safe environment where we recognise the diverse needs of our community, ensuring our young people from all backgrounds thrive.
- Ethical working with mutual respect and collaboration.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly team supporting children of an age range 3-19 with a range of learning needs.
If you believe you are the right person for the job then we would love to hear from you.
Humber Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.