This is an exciting opportunity to join our team!
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic KS1/KS2 Teaching Assistants to be part of our excellent team. You must share our passion for providing children with stimulating and exciting learning opportunities, which help them to achieve their full learning potential.
Chesterton Primary School is a small one-form entry school in the north of Cambridge city. The staff, the Active Learning Trust and Governors are dedicated to the growth and development of the school. Our focus is to build aspirations, overcome barriers and celebrate diversity in our community, learning and relationships. We are a friendly and welcoming school that aim to instil our values of Care, Respect and Persevere in all our pupils. After our most recent Ofsted visit in January 2020, we continue to be a “Good” school and look forward to welcoming a new member of staff to our team to help the school on its continuing journey.
You will need to:
- be able to deliver high-quality learning experiences for all children
- have an understanding of specific needs that could be a barrier to learning
- care for children and demonstrate a nurturing ethos
- be able to work as part of a team
We can offer:
- a caring, fun and friendly school and a place in a supportive and creative staff team committed to achieving high standards.
- opportunities for professional development and promotion within the school and across the Trust
- Forward-thinking approaches to learning, professional development and school improvement.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please contact the school to arrange a visit or for further details.
Active Learning Trust reserves the right to interview and appoint prior to the advert closing date. With this in mind, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Chesterton Primary School and the Active Learning Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. We expect all staff to actively share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to the taking of satisfactory references and enhanced criminal record clearance in line with the need to create and maintain a safe culture in our recruitment.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Visas cannot be sponsored.