- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Will consider part time, term time
11.25 hours, term time only plus 2 inset
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Ending 31/08/2022)
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Grade 3, Scale point 5-6 £19,312 to £19,698 FTE
- Actual salary
- £4,954 to £5,053 actual pro rata
Location: Keynsham (near Bristol/Bath)
Contract: 11.25 hours, term time only plus 2 inset days
Term: Fixed term until 31/08/2022
Futura Learning Partnership is a partnership of schools which span the Bristol - Keynsham - Bath area that are working together to provide a high quality educational experience for all students in their care and be a truly inclusive provider of 4-19 education in the area.
We wish to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and inspirational Teaching assistant to join our happy and forward thinking school.
This is an excellent opportunity for:
• An energetic and dynamic individual who can motivate, challenge and inspire children
• A dedicated and caring person with high expectations of achievement
• A creative individual who can inspire and motivate children with their learning and reading
• A positive and proactive individual who is able to work in partnership with pupils, teachers and parents
• A flexible, fun and energetic person to join our friendly team
In return we offer:
• A competitive salary
• A full and varied CPD programme for our staff
• An opportunity to work in a supportive team from whom you can learn, develop and grow
• Wider opportunities to be involved across the Futura Learning Partnership
• An energised and professional working environment
• Benefits include; pension scheme, discounted sports centre/gym membership, free wellbeing support & medical cover, free on-site parking and cycle to work scheme.
The closing date for applications is: 23:59 on Sunday 31st October 2021
Interviews are likely to be held soon thereafter
No CVs or agencies please
- Download the Job Description/Person Specification
- Trust Recruitment Pack
- Click on the ‘apply’ button within the vacancy advertised and complete and submit your online application before the closing date.
Futura Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Your suitability to work with children and young people will form part of the selection process. For this post, prior to appointment Futura Learning Partnership will apply for a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, a Children’s Barred list check, two satisfactory references, satisfactory pre-employment health screening and for Teachers, a Prohibition Check in relation to the children’s workforce. In some settings a Declaration will be required in order to meet our obligations under the ‘Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.