We are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work with departments in supporting our students and teachers. The work within the classroom aims to fulfill the potential of our students across all year groups.
We are looking for individuals who work well in partnership with teachers, students and parents. Our Local Offer encompasses a range of in-class support and small group interventions.
Essential educational requirements
Excellent literacy and numeracy skills (minimum of grade C at GCSE or equivalent) in both English Language and Maths.
Additional SEND Teaching Qualifications – Primary or Secondary · Subject knowledge and a desire to support within Maths, Science and/ or Design Technology.
Essential skills and experience
Ability to self-evaluate learning needs and actively seek learning opportunities
· Ability to relate well to children and adults · Work constructively as part of a team
· Shows a personal commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and rights of young people.
· Excellent interpersonal skills both in working relationship with young students and in forming effective professional relationships
· Enthusiasm, drive and love for the job
· Committed to high personal standards at all times · Ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with children and young people
About Cheltenham Bournside School and Sixth Form Centre
- Warden Hill Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL51 3EF
- Cheltenham Bournside School and Sixth Form Centre website (opens in a new window)