- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Working pattern
- Part time
25 hours a week
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Actual salary
Enthusiastic teaching assistant required to join our creative and caring school. We are looking for an experienced candidate to work in Key Stage 2 to support existing children.
The ideal candidate will have:
• High expectations of themselves and the children
• The ability to communicate effectively with others
• A desire to be patient, positive and kind to children
• An ability to show initiative and be self-directed as necessary
• The ability to promote positive relationships with parents
• A sense of humour
Colville School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share that commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.