Do you have experience of working with young people aged 3 – 11?
Are you an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant looking to join a warm and welcoming school?
You will have a talent for engaging children and will be required to work flexibly across all age groups and abilities.
This role complements the work of our teachers by providing in-class and small group support to our children. You may, on occasion, be required to plan work and assess the progress of our children.
There will be opportunities to develop within the school and make a valued contribution to our children's learning.
- Hold a recognised level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
- Support the Classroom Teacher to inspire and enthuse our children
- Be caring and supportive
- Be committed to achieving excellence
- A team of talented and highly committed staff
- A supportive working environment
- Access to first class CPD opportunities
- Genuine opportunities for career progression across our family of 25 academies
- Automatic enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases
- Nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay
- For more information on our fantastic benefits please click on the link to our ‘Why Work With Us’ brochure
St George's Academy, part of the St Ralph Sherwin Catholic Multi-Academy Trust, is located in Uplands Avenue, Littleover, Derby, DE23 1GG. We are an Ofsted rated 'Good' school.
For an informal discussion about the role and our school please contact Julie Young on 01332 766815.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please contact the school to arrange this.
The Trust and St George's Academy are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants.
Our Trust strives to be a supportive, inclusive, caring, and positive community where every staff member has a sense of belonging. We are committed to cultivating an equitable working environment where staff treat one another with dignity and respect and where every individual can fulfil their potential.
This job post has expired.