Drake Primary Academy, Plymouth, Devon
|Working pattern||Part-time only|
|Salary||£18,795 to £19,554 per year (full-time equivalent)|
We are seeking to appoint an excellent Teaching Assistant to initially work in our Key Stage 1 team. We are looking for candidates that are hardworking, dedicated, and enthusiastic about children’s achievement.
Essential educational requirements
NVQ Level 2 Teaching Assistant
Educated to GCSE level in English and Maths
Essential skills and experience
• Computer literate with experience of using a variety of software
• Treat pupil’s with dignity, building relationships with mutual respect
• Have an ability to work independently and use own initiative
• Be able to display effective communication skills with both children and adults
• Be eager to work collaboratively in a wider team, be adaptable and open to new ideas and practices
• Able to deal with change and unpredictability positively with a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Emotionally resilient and self-aware
We offer a competitive salary plus LGPS pension, great career progression and development opportunities with many other benefits.
We are proud of how we support our staff in order that you have high levels of job satisfaction, are aware of the difference you are making for the children and families you work with and can see your contribution towards our community. There are regular opportunities for professional development and training, and a wider community of staff to network with within Reach South Multi Academy Trust. You will have the chance to visit other local schools, work alongside a range of outside professionals and take part in a variety of e-learning and face-to-face training.
|School size||199 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Drake Primary Academy website (opens in a new window)|
1 Johnston Terrace Ope, Plymouth, Devon, PL2 2EN