As a result of the continued growth of our Early Years provision, with a newly opened third classroom, we are seeking a skilled, experienced and flexible Teaching Assistant to join our EYFS team. We are a welcoming, inclusive school community rated ‘Good’ with ‘Outstanding’ features by Ofsted.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a positive impact on the attainment and progress of pupils;
- Undertake a range of specialised tasks to support the learning and development of pupils;
- Promote pupil independence and positive behaviours for learning through a ‘least help first’ approach;
- Have an appropriate level of expertise, qualifications and/or experience, including in English and maths, and a full and relevant Level 3 EYFS qualification.
As part of the highly regarded Unity Schools Partnership, we offer:
- Friendly, energetic pupils who are keen to learn and appreciate the support that they are given;
- A wide range of CPD opportunities, in association with the Unity Research School and Unity Teaching School Hub;
- Opportunities for career progression across the trust;
- A dedicated, supportive team of professional colleagues and governors.
In the first instance, this is a part-time role; however, additional hours will become available as pupil numbers continue to increase.
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
This job post has expired.