Will consider full-time, part-time
NJC SCP 6-8 £19,698 - £20,494 pro rata
Malmesbury School requires a Teaching Assistant to join our collaborative, caring and innovate Learning Support team. You should be adaptable and enthusiastic with a commitment to working with students. The work involves providing support in the classroom and working with small groups in the Learning Support department. Patience and understanding is a pre-requisite. TAs may provide general support or be assigned to specific students.
• An excellent induction programme including support for those returning to teaching/new to schools
• A comprehensive CPD programme including specialist training using external providers
• Coaching and mentoring support from senior leaders for those new to leadership roles
• A flexible and supportive environment where wellbeing is a key priority
• An Athelstan Trust newsletter that shares best practice and latest news
• Continual collaboration and sharing of resources to reduce workload and improve provision for students
• Excellent career progression opportunities
• An on-site counselling service
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.