- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2, Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Part timejobs - 32.5 hours per week 39 Weeks per year. (Term time plus INSET days) Term time hours of work: Monday 08.45 am – 4.45 pm Tuesday - Friday 08.45 am to 3.30 pm.
- £15,654.00 - £16,523.00
We are looking for talented teaching assistants to join our growing team of staff. If you feel you have what it takes to work with us and feel passionate about meeting the needs of our student’s, we would very much like to hear from you.
You will be expected to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilience, flexibility, empathy and creativity
- An understanding of how children and young people with additional needs learn
- Good literacy, numeracy and ICT skills
- Have the ability to build professional, positive and trusting relationships with children, young people and families
In return the school will offer the successful candidate:
- Full induction programme and ongoing professional development
- Supportive staff team
- ‘My staff shop’ benefits which include Cycle to Work scheme
- Onsite subsidised café
- Provision of free tea/coffee for staff
- Wellbeing room and information on wellbeing approaches
- Access to Occupational Health Service
This job post has expired.