St Paul’s is a community day school for both boys and girls aged between 3 and 11 years.
At St Paul’s we aim to provide a fun, caring and inspiring learning environment, where pupils can flourish from their starting points, making good progress both personally and academically. We take a lot of time and care to ensure that all experiences are good ones, right from the very start of a child’s learning journey.
The school is part of CIT (Community Inclusive Trust), a Multi Academy Trust comprising of special and mainstream primary schools across Lincolnshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire.
We are looking to appoint -Teaching Assistant/Emotional Literacy Support Assistant (ELSA)
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification (available on the school website) for more information about this role and to ensure your suitability for this role.
The benefits we can offer:
- An outstanding induction process
- A large, friendly, supportive and enthusiastic team
- A personalised CPD Programme and Career Progression and Development Opportunities
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people
- An opportunity to be involved in the development and progression of our Academy and the wider local community
- An innovative, forward thinking leadership team
- Access to the Local Government or Teachers Pension Scheme
- An Employee Assistance Programme
- Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme (salary dependent)
- Bike2Work Scheme
For more information about this role or to arrange a visit to the school please contact the school office on 01775 723326 or via email -firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Midnight on Sunday 4th June 2023
Interviews will take place: Week commencing Monday 5th June 2023
CIT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, medical and reference checks.
Applicants may also be subject to a social media presence check.
This job post has expired.