- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Key stages
- Early years, KS1, KS2
- Working pattern
- Term time
Monday to Friday
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Actual salary
We are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant for 27.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
• An inspirational TA who is passionate about personalised provision for our children
• A TA who cares about children and is willing to support their full range of needs and interests
• A TA who is a great team player with a positive attitude
• An exceptional team with a truly collaborative approach
• Supportive parents and a hardworking governing body
• Children with the potential to achieve great things!
Applying for the job
Please complete the application form and return to the school office by post or email.
Closing date for applications 29th November 2021
Interview date 1st December 2021
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 73 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About Enborne C.E. Primary School
Enborne is a small, friendly and successful rural primary school committed to high expectations and developing the full potential of each pupil. ‘At the heart of this school is a spirit of kindness and pupils love coming here’ Ofsted January 2019
Arranging a visit to Enborne C.E. Primary School
Visits to our school are highly recommended! We would very much like to meet you in person to tell you more about the role and give you a chance to meet our children and staff.
Please contact the school for further details and an application pack.
Telephone 01635 40569