Teaching Assistant (EYFS/KS1/KS2)
• To work with teachers to support teaching and learning, for all pupils including those with SEND, by working with individuals or small groups of pupils under the direction of teaching staff and may be responsible for some learning activities within the overall teaching plan.
• To provide specialist assistance to pupils who need particular help to overcome barriers to learning, including as those with moderate, severe, profound and multiple learning difficulties and/or behavioural, social, communication, sensory or physical disabilities.
Essential educational requirements
• Desirable, but not essential: NVQ level 2 in numeracy & literacy (or equivalent)
None that are essential for this role, but qualification such as HLTA may be useful.
Essential skills and experience
• Intermediate knowledge of ICT
• Basic knowledge of Health, wellbeing and safety
• Awareness of keeping children safe
• Access to training and staff development according to personal development needs and the needs of the school
• Annual Performance Appraisal and reviews
About Green Ridge Primary Academy
- President Road, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP18 0YA
- Free School