8 days remaining to apply
Start date details
16 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
10 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
- NJC salary scale point 3-6.
What skills and experience we're looking for
This post is to support specific children in class, or support children at a whole class level. This vacancy will suit candidates who are enthusiastic, highly motivated, and have the best outcomes for children at heart.
We are seeking candidates who have:
- A passion for supporting children to learn;
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as a team with staff, parents and external agencies;
- Energy and enthusiasm for this exciting challenge;
- High expectations of children;
- A commitment to continuing professional development.
What the school offers its staff
- A supportive staff team who work collaboratively to secure the best outcomes for pupils;
- A commitment to your professional development with a range of opportunities to further your career, inclsuing a close working partnership with schools across the Trust to fruther support professional development.
The successful candidate will be joining a like-minded and friendly school team. As part of the Owlcotes Multi-Academy Trust, we have access to a network of Lead Practitioners who are equipped to support the successful candidate in developing their career.
Further details about the role
The deadline for applications for this role is Friday 16th June 2023 at 12pm. Interviews for this role will take place during the week commencing 19th June 2023.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please see the job description and application form attached to this advert. Please send completed application forms to email@example.com, or return your application form directly to the school office.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 253 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Armley Park Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 196 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Armley Park Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0113 2639216
Armley Park Primary School is a one-form primary school, with a nursery, in the Armley area of Leeds. At Armley Park Primary School, we want our pupils to achieve their best in all areas of life. This could be academic, musical, by making great choices or simply being kind and caring to others. We value the efforts of every pupil and want every child to feel like they can succeed and that any failure or set back is just a part of learning. The purpose of our school is to develop pupils who are eager to continue learning, want challenging and reflect on previous experiences. Armley Park Primary is a fast growing and ambitious school, with a great team of like-minded and motivated school staff and leaders. Part of Owlcotes Multi-Academy Trust since December 2019, the school has benefitted from the support of Owlcotes, namely through working collaboratively with a network of teachers and leaders to share best practice and create an enriched curriculum.
Similar jobs nearby
Teaching Assistant - Apprenticeship
Barkerend Primary Leadership Academy
Hendford Drive, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD3 0QT
Senior Advanced Teaching Assistant
Poppleton Ousebank Primary School
Main Street, York, North Yorkshire, YO26 6JT
Pudsey Waterloo Primary
Victoria Road, Pudsey, West Yorkshire, LS28 7SR
Brackenhill Primary School
Dracup Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD7 4HA
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Leeds and West Yorkshire