Join our Team at Bottisham Primary School
Position: Teaching Assistant (Maternity Cover)
Bottisham Primary School invites applications for an enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistant to cover maternity leave.
We are looking for a candidate with experience or a special interest in Reception/early years’ education and supporting SEND 1:1 needs.
- Provide targeted support in Reception/early years, creating a nurturing and stimulating environment for young learners.
- Assist in the delivery of engaging lesson plans tailored to early years' curriculum.
- Work 1:1 with SEND students, offering tailored support and fostering their educational development.
- Collaborate with teachers in assessing student progress and contributing to planning.
- Manage classroom resources and organisation effectively.
We're Looking For:
- An individual with experience in a school setting, and if possible, in Reception/Early years’ education.
- Experience in supporting SEND students on a 1:1 basis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A proactive, creative, and patient approach to supporting teaching and learning.
Application Employee Benefits
Anglian Learning offers the following benefits to staff:
Career Average Revalued Earnings Pension Scheme (CARE)
Membership to all Anglian Leisure Sports Centres - Bassingbourn, Bottisham, Sawston, Joyce Frankland, Linton and Netherhall.
20% Discount on Adult Education Classes run by Anglian Learning School’s
Employee Assistance Programme via Health Assured
Cycle To Work Salary Sacrifice Scheme
Discounted Eye Care Vouchers
Annual Flu Jab Vouchers
Investment in Personal Development
If you would like to arrange an informal discussion, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
To apply for this vacancy please complete the application process via our website at https://anglianlearning.org/join-anglian-learning/vacancies/ outlining how your skills and experience will enable you to be successful in this role. Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
If for any reason you need to apply via an alternative accessible format, please do contact us on email@example.com
Closing Date: 25th February 2024
Interview date: 28th February 2024.
Start date: As soon as possible, subject to safeguarding checks
This job post has expired.