Teaching Assistant Fixed Term Contract
This job expired on 20 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
20 March 2023 at 9am
24 February 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - 25 hours a week
- Fixed term - 6 months
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for an experienced and friendly Teaching Assistant to assist the teacher with the development and implementation of specific needs within the classroom.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant to join our team.
- Has experience of working within a primary setting.
- Can demonstrate relevant professional qualifications suitable to a primary setting.
- Can work independently but also alongside the teacher.
- Is flexible and adaptable.
- Is prepared to lead learning in small groups both in class and as part of additional provision.
- Can bring warmth and positivity to our school.
What the school offers its staff
Noremarsh Junior School are an entry junior school in the heart of Royal Wootton Bassett.
We have strong links to both Royal Wootton Bassett Academy, which the majority of our children transfer to at the end of year 6 and Wootton Bassett Infants where the majority of our children typically start their educational journey.
What we offer:
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly and well-run school.
- The Trusts commitment to staff wellbeing including generous calendar dates and INSET Days.
- A strong commitment to your professional development though mentorship and coaching.
- Reward and recognition, celebrating staff success.
- Leadership development opportunities both internally and across other schools in the Trust.
- Onsite Parking.
- Pension Scheme.
- Courteous and hardworking pupils.
- Benefits for discounts via an online staff portal.
Further details about the role
To apply for this role, please ensure that you complete our application form from our website or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain this form to complete and return this to us, as we do not accept CV’s.
Closing Date: 09.00 am Monday 20th March 2023
Interview Date: w/c 24th March 2023
Please note if we receive enough applications, we may close this job role earlier.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Noremarsh Junior School
- School type
- Academy, ages 7 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 250 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 7 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Noremarsh Junior School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Similar jobs nearby
St Michael's Church of England Primary School
The Causeway, Salisbury, SP4 8FB
Teaching Assistant - multiple roles
Preshute Church of England Primary School
High Street, Marlborough, Wiltshire, SN8 4HH
Complex Needs Resource Base Teaching Assistant
Downlands Road, Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 5EF
Churchfields, the Village School
Bradford Road, Melksham, Wiltshire, SN12 8HY
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Swindon and Wiltshire and Swindon