Teaching assistant SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
Will consider part-time, term time 15 hours
Fixed term (12 months)
The Role: Teaching Assistant
Race Leys Infant School is seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our school to work with a child/children with additional needs within the classroom environment. This is a fixed term post of 15 hours per week until 21st July 2022
The Successful candidates will:
• Have a creative approach that will inspire, challenge and motivate the children
• Be flexible
• Is willing to contribute positively to the life of the school and its community
• Can work effectively as a team member
• Is cheerful, enthusiastic and creative
• Embraces change and innovation positively
• Is well organised
• A happy, nurturing and creative school
• Well motivated children with positive attitudes to learning
• A friendly, supportive and dedicated staff team
• A shared commitment from staff, parents and governors working together for the best possible outcomes, socially and academically for all learners
• Excellent opportunities to develop professionally
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Race Leys Infant School prides itself on being a welcoming, friendly and caring place for everyone to attend.
We are a good school in the heart of Bedworth and have served the families in the town for over a hundred years. Our school values promote high expectations and require all of our children to work hard and behave well. These attitudes are reflected in the excellent standards of learning and progress we achieve. We encourage our children to be thoughtful and confident individuals.
Race Leys is a 'good' school. Pupils make good progress throughout the school, no matter what their circumstances and abilities. (Ofsted 2014)
'Learning for all is central to the ethos of the school. Consequently, pupils make good progress' (Ofsted 2018)
Arranging a visit to Race Leys Infant School
If you are interested in this opportunity we would love to meet you and to show you around our school.
Please contact the school office on 024 76312221 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.