- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Will consider full time, term time
30 hours per week
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Immediate start - fixed term to 31st August 2022)
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Scale 2 (SCP 3-4) Full time salary £18,562 to £18,933
- Actual salary
- £12,567 to £13,110
KS2 Teaching Assistant required for immediate start
This is a fixed term post to 31st August 2022 - 30 hours per week, term time only plus one day
Are you passionate about working with children? Are you calm and confident with a 'can do' attitude which enables children to be the best that they can be? This could be the role for you...
We are looking for people who:
• Are caring and demonstrate a positive attitude which brings out the best in every child
• Have a firm commitment to inclusion and equal opportunities for all
• Are resilient, calm and confident in their approach to work
• Are willing to be trained to assist children with specific medical need
• Put the well-being and progress of learners at the heart of everything they do
• A willingness to work with children of all abilities
• Be able to make a positive contribution to the values-based ethos of our Church school
We can offer you:
• Polite and friendly children who enjoy learning
• An opportunity to gain experience and additional pay for cover supervision (for the right
• A strong team who work well together
• A commitment to your ongoing professional development
• An attractive, well-resourced learning environment
• A well informed and supportive governing body who reflect the enthusiasm and Christian
ethos of the school
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 364 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Keighley St Andrew's CofE Primary School and Nursery
Keighley St. Andrew’s Church of England Primary School sits just outside the centre of Keighley. We are a 2 form entry school with a 30 hour nursery.
Thank you for showing interest in the role of teaching assistant at Keighley St. Andrew’s.
I am incredibly proud of our school community- Our children, staff (including governors) and parents. Together, we strive hard to create a wonderful place to learn and flourish. Our vision is rooted in our Christian ethos and shared school values of: Thankfulness, Peace, Community, Trust, Courage and Compassion.
Our School Vision: Guided by God, we will create a community of learners who will flourish and be filled with hope.
As a school community, we are committed to providing all learners with the skills, knowledge and experiences, which will enable them to flourish academically and personally. We value parent partnership and the contribution that parents can make to their child’s education.
Every day is a learning opportunity – whether child, parent or member of staff. We offer regular opportunities to develop home/school partnerships through a varied programme of events and courses to support learning and well-being (for both children and adults). Our staff also receive ongoing training and development so that they are also equipped with the skills to provide children with the very best education and experiences.
Arranging a visit to Keighley St Andrew's CofE Primary School and Nursery
We strongly encourage visits to school and are holding an open morning for interested applicants on Tuesday 2nd November so that you can come along and find out more about us. If you wish to attend please email your name to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Mrs Eden / Miss Hanif on 01535 604656.