- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Working pattern
- Will consider part-time, term time
29.5 hours worked over Monday - Friday, term time only
- Contract type
- Fixed term (to end 31/08/2022)
- Annual or full-time equivalent (FTE) salary
- NJC Scale Points 5 - 6 £19,312 - £19,698
- Actual salary
- £14,542 - £14,833
NJC Scale Points 5 – 6 £19,312 - £19,698 pro rata (actual salary £14,542 - £14,833)
29.5 hours per week, school term time
We wish to appoint two dedicated, motivated and compassionate teaching assistants. The contracts will be fixed term for one year in the first instance, term time only.
You will become a valued member of our highly skilled team working to support learning across the curriculum. The role will include supporting pupils 1:1.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Motivated, energetic and flexible
• Passionate about providing the best possible learning opportunities for all pupils
• Committed to working as part of a hard-working team
• Calm and patient
• Organised and efficient
• Fully committed to the role of supporting children with additional needs
In return we can offer
• A compassionate and supportive school
• The opportunity to work within a motivated, highly-skilled team
• Relevant training to help you excel in your role
You can find out more about the school on our website - www.fulbournprimaryschool.co.uk You are very welcome to contact the school and speak to a member of the team if you would like to learn more about the role.
Before you proceed with your intention to apply for this role, please take full consideration of the following points:
• All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check
• You are required to disclose all previous criminal convictions and cautions on your application. Please contact the headteachers to discuss this further if you wish
• Safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility
• You will be provided with a full induction process. Our safeguarding policies and procedures will be shared during induction and on a regular basis
• Applications must be completed in full. Please pay particular attention to your work history and inform us of any gaps in employment. Please also include full details of your qualifications.
• References may be taken up prior to interview and any discrepancies will be addressed during interview
Please contact the school office – firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
Applications close at 9.00 a.m. on Friday 17th September 2021.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 290 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About Fulbourn Primary School
At Fulbourn Primary School, we believe that children learn best when they feel happy, safe and secure. We create a nurturing environment and set challenging targets for pupils and staff. As a result, children at our school thrive and fulfil their potential. We want all children to feel that they have something to offer that is valued. We believe they should be excited about and enthralled by learning, brimming with further questions that they want to explore.
Arranging a visit to Fulbourn Primary School
Please email Jo Bouttell at email@example.com