Fixed term (1 year)
Grade 3, Point 5-9, Actual Salary £15,707 - £16,869
Harrow Lodge Primary School is seeking to appoint a graduate teaching assistant to join our hardworking, warm and welcoming staff team.
We are looking for a full-time, enthusiastic teaching assistant who has a passion for learning, will put the needs of our children first and has excellent interpersonal skills. The position involves supporting children’s learning, assisting the class teacher, and helping to make and maintain a positive, organised and efficient environment.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a graduate or hold NVQ Level 4 or above.
• Have good numeracy and literacy skills.
• Be able to inspire, motivate and support our pupils, encouraging inclusion of all pupils.
• Take every opportunity to develop pupils’ language, reading, numeracy and related skills.
• Have a calm and patient nature.
• Be willing to teach phonics
• Be willing to learn and develop in the role.
We can offer you:
• A thriving and vibrant school.
• A happy and positive working environment and enthusiastic children who want to learn.
• Opportunities for professional development and to make a difference within our forward thinking school.
• Friendly, supportive colleagues who are committed to improvement.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, ages 4 to 11
393 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Harrow Lodge Primary School
At Harrow Lodge Primary School, we aim:
To provide a welcoming environment where children, parents, carers and staff are happy, healthy and safe and are valued for their individuality, culture and beliefs.
To build a community comprising of children, parents, staff and governors where everyone’s role is of equal importance and the success of the community rests on each person fulfilling their roles to the very best of their ability.
To develop a community of kind and caring individuals who are dedicated to listening to the needs of others and working together as a team.
To provide the highest possible standard of education so that all pupils, regardless of background, are challenged and achieve their full potential.
To instil a lifelong love of reading and learning in our pupils through our enthusiastic and engaging teaching.
To prepare our pupils as kind, knowledgeable, well-rounded individuals who are ready to meet the next stage of their education with positivity and confidence.
Arranging a visit to Harrow Lodge Primary School
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Please ring 01708 448187 to make an appointment.